Thursday, January 7, 2010

Arrgh, these cloudy days

Last year, a cloudy snowy day at Krvavec. Grega was obviously very angry :) If possible, he chooses the hard way to go down the slope. It was very cold and there has been so much snow, that we couldn't make it to the chair lifts with his mighty car, as we usually do. So we took a few descents and of course, a few photos . The problem was heavy snowing and me and my camera were soaked wet. I have left my flash at home, so I had to push the darks a little higher, where the noise comes from.


When LADA NIVA stops, everybody stops:)


Actually, Grega was so angry, that he wanted to jump off a cliff...


And also the angry girl Nika was pissed off...


So Janez took a piss, of which he was really proud...


...we stuck the board into the snow...
and found the closest bar:) END

No comments:

Post a Comment