Sunday, September 6, 2009

Out of the dark


Another jellyfish from Lisbon's aquarium, this one was almost impossible to focus on, since it was so dark. The auto-focus gave up altogether so I had to do it by hand.

I usually come up with the title for each blog post when I see the picture itself, specifically when I re-size it in photoshop and save it - I save the file with the title I use for the blog post later. The title for this one, 'Out of the dark' reminded me of a quote from a Batman comic I had ages ago. I couldn't remember the exact quote, so I asked Google. The funny thing is, there's not nearly enough Batman quotes on-line. This isn't exactly unusual, after all, the character has been around for 70 years. In the end, I actually went and found the comic:

"The darkness welcomes me like an old friend. Its silence is my only answer"

No comments:

Post a Comment