Friday, March 27, 2009

Wild blonde dancing with the cutting light

To make this blog a little more bloggish, I mean, to also show a little where are we spending our time, I am posting photo that I have taken the past weekend. We had a little party time with some friends at Cvetličarna club in Ljubljana. I was planning to take some more photos of our friends having party time and dancing, but later the alcohol and interest for other stuff was stronger, so I took only a few, nothing really special. For me the most interesting is this one showing two people I don't really know well, but I love her hair dancing wildly with the light that he can't handle :) She is a professional dancer, at least she was a few years ago, as I remember, so she is hard to handle. But I think he had a great time anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment