Thursday, February 25, 2010

Radio Siberia Office

This is the radio antenna located on high mediterranian hill Nanos, captured a few days ago. It was damaged during our liberation war in June 1991. I remember those childhood days clearly and walking up here with my father to take a look of the holes in this structure.
I also took a few better pictures up there, although it was extremly cold up there and the wind was strong, but I like this one because of one small detail, that makes the construction a few metters higher. This is the moment when the fog was dissapearing and I caught it only at the top of the antenna. This somehow connects it with the clouds above and makes it higher, sky high.
And yes, sorry for the anomaly on the right if you notice it, it's not because of the sharpness, but because of the lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment