Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mountain biking


We already have quite a few photos from climbing on this blog, though we've only been climbing for a year or so. But I've been mountain biking for much, much longer. The biggest reason that there are practically no photos here from mountin biking is that I never take a camera. They are usually too big and heavy, and while riding, there's rarely any time to take photos. With sports climbing, there's usually more free time to hop around and do some photography.

This shot is after we've returned to the car, we went on a nice, 5 hour ride to the tri-border between Slovenia, Austria and Italy. I like the ray of light that's shinning on red part of the frame of the first bike (which is, along with that helmet, mine :)).

2 comments:

  1. /me no likes this one :(

    Great subject but dull composition and bad lightning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's more of a snapshot than anything else - as for the lighting, I like that ray of light, though there wasn't much I could do (other than ask the sun to rise a bit higher :)

    ReplyDelete