Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just stoned

Sometimes it just happens that you have a good photo day. Like this one, again from a trip to the seaside about a year ago, everything I took a photo of looked cool, or at least OK. Sometimes when I try to take a good photo, especially when I want to show someone (or some special girl) what I see, I just can't. It can last a week or more. But when you walk by the beach, relaxed, enjoying the smell of the sea, every photo looks useful. In this case, I just wasn't thinking, the light was OK, but the ISO speed is relatively high, at 1600. Dreaming about some stuff, taking pictures of the sky, of the sea, of the stones on the shore... they just don't look stupid... they look soft, round... stoned maybe :)

1 comment:

  1. For a second there I was going to mention one of the stones which sort of upsets the composition - kind of stands out.

    But then I clicked on the photo for the larger version and it just looks so good. I love the swirling of the water on the top third of the photo - for anyone who reads this, do yourself a favor and check out the larger photo (just click on the photo above).

    ReplyDelete